Public Panel Event
Utopias At Sea:
Flows | Traces | Folds
Sunday July 15 | 6.30pm-10pm
Old Mosque, Molivos | Lesvos, Greece
A creative, informative, entertaining, and thought-provoking event accessible- in format, theme, and language- to everyone who chooses to attend.
The public event will include three 1-hour long roundtables on flows, traces, and folds, respectively. They will feature 12 speakers, a mix of international guests and Lesvos-based artists & academics.
The roundtables will include 10-minute-long individual presentations, followed by moderated discussion and Q&A from the audience.
6:30 P.M. - Introduction
6:40 P.M. - Roundtable 1 | Flows
7:50 P.M. - Roundtable 2 | Traces
9:00 P.M. - Roundtable 3 | Folds
10:00 P.M. - DJ Set
Roundtable 1 | Flows
- Bridget Anderson | Bristol University
- Elisa Kim | Smith College
- Radhika Subramaniam | New School, New York
Roundtable 2 | Traces
- Alexandros Kyriakatos | Artist, Lausanne
- Lorenzo Pezzani | Goldsmiths
- Charles Heller | Geneva University
- Abir Saksouk Sasso | Architect, Dictaphone Beirut
- Konstantinos Topouzelis | Marine Sciences, University of the Aegean
Roundtable 3 | Folds
- Michael Dodson-Sifnaios | Architect & Artist, Lesvos
- Grey Filastine | Artist & Musician, Barcelona
- Sarah Green | Anthropology, Helsinki University (TBC)
- Miriam Ticktin | Anthropology, New School in New York
DJ Set by Filastine (@FilastineArt) following event!